COVID – 19 is a new illness that can affect your lungs and airways. It’s caused by a virus called coronavirus.
Symptoms of coronavirus
It can take up to 14 days for symptoms of coronavirus to appear.
The symptoms of coronavirus are:
- a cough
- shortness of breath
- breathing difficulties
- fever (high temperature)
How to prevent infection
- Wash your hands properly and often.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing.
- Put tissues into a bin and wash your hands
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
For more information on the Coronavirus visit www.hpsc.ie
For more information from the Department of Education, see below:
Follow the travel advice from the Department of Foreign Affairs on https://www.dfa.ie/
If you have any concerns call HESLive on 1850 24 1850